Introducing akesso™ shoes! They were designed upon interviewing and observing healthcare professionals with their unique needs and environment in mind. They are the perfect match for nurses and other medical professionals who prefer sneakers over heavier clogs but unlike athletic shoes they are slip resistant, stain resistant, fluid repellent, and are professionally styled. Kristen Uniforms is proud to offer akesso™ footwear and it's key benefits
- Attractive styling and versatile colors to match your uniforms. Mix and match with the most popular scrubs and colors. With akesso nursing shoes you will look good and feel good and your patients will perceive it!
- Comfort - via a platform that emphasizes light weight, soft cushioning, support, and flexibility. Increases energy and provides natural movement!
- Durability - from high quality materials and intelligent engineering.
- Traction. All akesso™ shoes have a slip-resistant rubber sole rubber and razor-siping tread, an idea borrowed from high-performance boat shoes.
- Protection and low maintenance. Waterproof leathers and an upper design without laces, meshes, voids or hydrophilic materials helps protect against contamination and makes for easy cleaning.
- Anti-Microbial treated lining for added safety.
- Fit. Secure fitting with akesso's familiar American whole and half sizes as opposed to the European or unisex sizing found in some clogs.