Women's Pro XP Moray Patent Leather Clog by Dansko®Features of the Dansko® Pro XP Moray Clog:
- Triple density removable footbed with molded EVA, PU and memory foam give you a softer feel with superior energy return.
- Certified slip resistant rubber outsole exceeds all occupational slip resistance standards.
- Lightweight midsole provides the perfect blend of cushioning and lateral stability.
- Motion-enhanced construction. Perfect for long shifts.
- Constructed TPU toe box offers a sturdy reinforcement and added protection while allowing toes to move freely.
- With only the highest quality leathers, the upper design follows the natural contours of the foot and accommodates most foot types.
- Leather footbed overlay absorbs moisture keeping feet cool and dry.
- Socklining is anti-microbial, leather.
- Water dispersing tread.
- Heel height of 2 inches.
- Dansko Moray Patent coordinates well with dark, neutral, and bright colored scrubs!
Dansko's Pro XP Stapled Clog outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association). It is certified slip resistant by several independent labs.
*Note* All footwear must be returned within 10 days. Please be sure of size and color when ordering. If you need sizing help or have any questions call 1-800-432-7571 and we'd be happy to assist!
Black Swirl Patent leather is a dress leather with a polycoat finish. This finish gives the leather its high shine.Founded in 1912, the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, is the leading resource for foot and ankle health information.
The APMA Seal of Acceptance is granted to footwear, insoles, hosiery, materials, and equipment that allow for normal foot function and promote quality foot health. You can be confident in your foot/ankle health and comfort wearing Dansko shoes and clogs!